The physics-defying android, Vision, fights as an Avenger to protect the Infinity Stone that helped to create him.
With over 80 years of comic book history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for poseable and displayable collectibles. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired product for Marvel fans and collectors. Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.
Copyright 2019 MARVEL.
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes: figure and 2 Build-A-Figure parts.
• 6-INCH-SCALE COLLECTIBLE MARVEL’S VISION FIGURE – Fans, collectors, and kids alike can enjoy this 6-inch-scale Marvel’s Vision figure, inspired by the character from the Captain America: Civil War and the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
• MARVEL MOVIE-INSPIRED DESIGN – Marvel’s Vision fan figure with premium design, detail, and articulation for high poseability and display in a Marvel collection.
• PREMIUM ARTICULATION AND DETAILING – The quality 6-inch Legends Series Marvel’s Vision figure features multiple points of articulation and is a great addition to any action figure collection.
• THOR BUILD-A-FIGURE PARTS - Includes torso and hammer Build-A-Figure pieces. Collect figures in this Marvel Legends Series Build-A-Figure collection to assemble an impressive Thor Build-A-Figure! Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.
• MARVEL UNIVERSE IN 6-INCH SCALE - Look for other Hasbro Marvel Legends Series figures (each sold separately) with comic- and movie-inspired characters, including Captain America, Iron Man Mark LXXXV, Marvel’s Valkyrie, Heimdall, and Iron Patriot. (Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
• Figure scale: 6 inches
• Ages 4 and up.
• WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small Parts may be generated. Not for children under 4 years.